Grow your business with seo
SEO stands for “search engine optimisation” which is the enhancement of your web pages and their online profile to improve your site’s ranking in the Search Engine results pages for nominated clusters of keyword phrases.
Why do I need SEO for my business?
More and more businesses turn to the Web for better visibility, with thousands of end-users looking for products and services online. This puts the competition at an even higher stake, which is why you’ll need every strategy to put your brand in the open.
How can SEO help your business?
SEO is a cost effective technique of improving your site to make it rank high across search engines like Google, Yahoo!, and Bing. Once you get high rankings, you have better chances of promoting your business and producing a higher volume of traffic.
Why should you trust us?
At IBT STUDIO we pride ourselves on the results we deliver to our wide range of clients. We know how important SEO is to your business and ensure we bring you the best possible rankings and results for you web page. We are here to help your business grow online.
What we will not prefer to do
As professional business SEO advisor, we won't use any fake click or overseas outside link to cheat search engine. It means the ranking is high relevent to your business and solid for a long time.
How we charge
The cost depends on amount of keywords and focus geo location. It is quite cheaper than putting money on constantly Adwords campaigns. Instead of randomly showing at ad sponsor panel, we provide a truly solid rank spot on first page for your business.
How our process works
There are many ways we can tackle a project. However, our SEO plan process consists or 10 easy steps:
1. Meeting with client
2. Set up traffic and conversation tracking
3. Pre SEO analysis
4. Work with client on keyword and competitor research
5. Finalise and receive client approval on keywords and targets
6. Finalise and receive client approval to optimize site content and code
7. Work with client to implement site changes
8. Link building and local SEO and wait for comparable results
9. Speak with client in regards to results and see if more work is required
10. To automate reports and send records regularly.